Here are just a few simple tips you may not have even thought of to increase your website traffic, and lead to more sales!
* If you have a blog, posting your blog articles and then sending the blog post link out on social media platforms such as facebook, twitter, digg, reddit, stumbleupon…and more. Search engines like good content, so the more good content you have the better chance you have of people liking it, linking to your website, and spreading it around for you, which in terms helps with page rank.
* Submitting your articles to the many article directories like EzineArticles, Associate Content , GoArticles, and Articles Base. Make sure you have a bio and link to your website at the bottom of each article submission.
* Posting your product or business photos to sites like Flickr, andPicasa with a link back to your website on each photo.
* Sending out press releases to the many free press release website – Check out this page about free and paid press release sites.
* Using Facebook, Twitter, Eventbrite, and/or Meetup to post your event, promotions, messages, photos…etc, with a link back to your website, of course.